This last weekend was very busy but fun all the same. Friday, Shannon, Matt and Ruby came to visit. Their 3 year anniversary was last week and they went out to dinner Saturday to celebrate and Luke and I kept Ruby. She is such a good baby and it was fun to play house for a couple hours.
Sunday Luke and I went to County Line Orchard with some friends. We picked apples and hung out for most of the afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I made 2 homemade apple pies with the apples we picked! YUM!
Also big news this weekend. Luke found out that he passed the Bar Exam!!! So exciting. Not that we were that worried but it is still such a big relief to know that he passed! I am so proud of him. All that studying and hard work has finally paid off!
Here are some pictures from the weekend!