Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Adventure As A Blogger

Hey everyone and welcome to my blog.  I have been refusing to blog for about 2 years.  My sisters and some other family members have blogs and have been trying to convince me to start one for awhile.  They both have kids and have interesting things to post.  I have always said I would start one once I had a baby and had something interesting to write about.  Although I still do not have any children yet, I finally have seen the light.  See, I also was recently convinced to join something called "facebook" which I am sure you all know about (ha ha).  I had also refused for a long time to join facebook but decided to when I moved from Nashville back to Chicago and wanted to keep in touch with some friends from Tennessee and Luke's law school class.  As those of you who know me are aware, I like to talk...a lot:)  But even I don't have enough time to call everyone from my prior life nor do I always want to.  After I joined facebook and became friends with many people I don't even remember that well I realized how fun it is to stalk everyone and read up on what is going on in their lives.  I love to look at their pictures even when I don't know everyone in them.  That's when it hit me.  Even if I don't think I am interesting, other people may just want to read what I have to say.  So keep logging on and read my blog and see where it goes and hopefully I can entertain you or at least help you waist time when you don't want to do what you should be doing.